Join The Living Hope Family
Whether you’re a member or considering membership, Hope Membership Services exists to help individuals and families fully connect to the life of our ministry. At Living Hope Community Fellowship, the living Christ makes possible a living hope. It is our mission to provide you with the spiritual armor of God required to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ: “Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’” Matthew 28:18-20
- Being a member connects you to the body of Christ in a tangible way | 1 Corinthians12:12-13
- Being a member gives you other believers with whom you can have fellowship | Acts 2:44
- Being a member gives you a context for healthy spiritual development | 2 Peter 3:18
- Being a member places you under the pastoral care of our spiritual leader | Ephesians 4:11-13
- Being a member provides you with spiritual protection and covering | Hebrews 13:17
- Being a member gives you a spiritual base where you can serve God and others | 1 Peter 4:10
- Membership has its privileges! When you commit to LHCF, LHCF commits to you! | Galatians 6:10
- Exclusive eMember updates
- Connect with hundreds of other Living Hope Members and eMembers
- Weekly inspiration through the Living Hope Live Streaming Network
- Access to pastoral counseling with one of our ministerial staff members
- The opportunity to serve others through one or more of the ministries of our church
- Eligibility to have the LHCF Senior Pastor or minister perform a member’s wedding (as schedules allow)
- Eligibility to have the LHCF Senior Pastor or minister plan/officiate a member’s funeral or memorial service according to the LHCF Home going Service Manual and Police
- Use of church facilities per our policies and availability
- Fellowship with a group of believers that will encourage and equip you for Life’s Journey
If you would like to become a member, we would love to have you be a part of our growing family. If you have decided that Living Hope is your church where you are growing and being spiritually challenged, you can join right here. Our members are experiencing growth, relationship, and connection from all over the world. We are so excited to have you join our family.
“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”
Step 1: Complete New Members Classes
New members class is offered every 1st, 2nd and 3rd Sunday at 10 am in the membership room.
- Membership Class I – first Sundays
- Membership Class II – second Sundays
- Membership Class III – third Sundays
* There are times when we will host special membership sessions where more than one class will be offered consecutively. You will be notified of these marathon classes.
Step 2: Right Hand of Fellowship
Many are familiar with the term “the right hand of fellowship,” but few are familiar with its meaning. In Galatians 2:29, we find that James, Cephas (Peter), and John gave “the right hands of fellowship” to Paul and Barnabas.
By giving the right hand of fellowship, believers are agreeing to serve God together. James, Cephas and John would focus on reaching the circumcised (the Jewish people), while Paul and Barnabas would focus on reaching the uncircumcised (Gentiles).
At Living Hope, when we give someone the “Right Hand of Fellowship”, we are agreeing to serve God with our new member and are welcoming them into our church family as our brother or sister in Christ. (You will be notified when you will receive The Right Hand Of Fellowship.)
Step 3: Find Your Fit In The Body
We were all shaped to serve God. The Bible says: “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.“ (Ephesians 2:10).
One of the things we are going to do when we get to heaven is serve God. So we might as well practice serving here on earth. What will be your contribution? How do you plan to use your God-given talents?
As a member of the body of Living Hope we encourage you to embrace the vision and become an intricate part of bringing God’s vision for this house into fruition.
Browse our current Kingdom Service Opportunities and connect with a specific ministry today or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Kingdom Service.
If you are not in the Savannah-Chatham County Area, we invite you to join our eChurch. If you are in between church homes and need a place to join with like believers, we invite you to join the covering of our eChurch. We can’t replace your home church but until you find one, we invite you to stay connected to our eChurch body.